If any document created against regisrtered will.

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
06 June 2016

Dear Sirs,

My paternal great grandmother was executed a Regd. Will in 1943 for the property of temple with 10 witnesses at Regd. Office.

In this, Regd. Will she had divided the property into two shares. One share is Income and some scheduled property to my Grandfather as an individual and generation after generation they can enjoy with full rights. And second share is job of Dharmakartha and they don't have any income and scheduled in this temple. The first person can hold as an individual post of job of Dharmakartha and not generaton after generation. The second persons can hold the job of Dharmakartha both wife and husband not an individuals and his generation after generation can hold the same post of job of Dharmakartha. The job of Dharmakartha is not transferrable in any manner. No one else shall have any right to claim or right for the this pose of Dharmakartha. The temple cannot be martigage , Mutage and transfer in any manner of every one. The property land belongs to temple and residence purpose only not any commercial activities. Every can enjoy their rights according to Regd. Will. The Regd. Will Deed cannot be irrevocable in any manner.

The First Dharmakartha died and Second person's wife also died. The job of Dharmakartha and his children had made this single property land into two parts and given for commercial complex in municipal office for nearly forty years back. And now they transferred the entire property with movable and immovable through Registration of Book-IV, “Endowment Deed” to a trust and proposed to make commercial activities with help of an active lawyer. According to my several objections they cancelled the Endowment Deed” recently.

Now they colluded with the same active lawyer prepared a “Declaration Deed” and transfer the entire movable and immovable property and Registered at Sub-Register office by Book-IV. In that Declaration Deed it is mentioned that this active lawyer would become Dharmarkathaship for the entire temple and entire movable and immovable properties go to a sadhu santh matt which located in Rajastan and our temple located at Telangana. Now, they want to collapse the entire temple and want to build commercial buildings in this temple area with the help of Matt and an active lawyer.

They collapsed my possession house inside of the temple for which given by my great grandmother through Regd. Will and it is in our possession since 80 years back before introduce the Regd. Will. She made condition that No one else shall have any right to claim and right in my / our scheduled property and they had stolen my entire movable assets. I filed the through written complaint at Police Station but they didn’t care one this. And again filed the same at Jr. Criminal Court then the police have given that this case is in civil nature we cannot do anything and they influenced by an active lawyer. The same matter I submitted at the same court and filed protest petition.

Shall I have the choice to complaint to Hon’ble Bar Council of India for this kind illicit activities doing by ac active lawyer who has been threatening me and my family in the name courts and judiciary since long back. He is influencing everything in local society due to he has nearly 50 years advocate practice.

Except me, nobody wants to take step against him due to he is a senior most advocate in our area.

Now I want to file civil and criminal cases for their illicit activities. So, kindly give me the proper guidelines to save a Hon’ble temple which is located in prime area.

Thanks & Regards,

Kapil ChandnaOnline (Expert)
07 June 2016


File the case of forgery against that person.

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate

Velide Anand Online (Querist)
07 June 2016

Thank you sir. Kindly arrange to provide the Criminal Codes of IPC for implication to file the case at Criminal Judicial Court.

Thanks & Regards

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
08 June 2016

Search web for law and Act.

Better discuss with local lawyer.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)
10 June 2016

Senior lawyer does not mean that he can take law into his hands and indulge in all such illegal acts. If he is having 50 years of experience then his age should be around 75 years and a greedy ambition at this age especially by defrauding the people for his wrongful gains is disgusting.
If you have evidence of his involvement in the fraud played upon the temple property as well grabbing the property belonging to the trust you may send a written complaint against him to the bar council of India with the documentary proofs which will definitely fetch you fruitful results. Nobody is above law and there is no special power or privilege vested on him just because he is a senior most advocate and he can do any fraud on anyone misusing his position.

Velide Anand Online (Querist)
11 June 2016

Thank you very much sir. The active lawyer is now 80 years old and his family members practicing advocate profession since long back. Then they had taken this kind of advantage. I have the clear documentary evidence which certified copy issued by Sub-Registrar Office is in the form of DECLARATION DEED against Regd. WILL for violating the terms and conditions of the concerned Regd. WILL. So, kindly give the information of Bar Council of India address towards complaint against him.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)
11 June 2016

Bar council information can be had from the internet/websites of the respective bar councils

Velide Anand Online (Querist)
13 June 2016

Dear Sirs,

According to the trailing mails, I approached the local lawyers. They informed that I have to register a Civil Case then I have to register a Criminal Case against them. One Criminal Case as already registered against them at Court for collapse of my house and theft the house articles like gold, silver, important documents and etc. What I have do. Please give your valuable suggestions with IPC codes for Civil and Criminal cases.

Thanks & Regards,

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
New Course - IBC!     |    x