Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I want to know about divorce

(Querist) 13 July 2015 This query is : Resolved 
On 2014 I make a love marriage with full rituals & permission of Hindu family. Now I facing problem from my wife. She demand me costly gadgets, repeated vacation & I can't afford that. Now she demand to buy a high level touch screen smart phone as her both phone not working properly. Currently my business not going well & Can't afford that so I ask her to buy a new duel SIM phone but she denies. She facing very disturbing to cook diner only. My mother cooks lunch & other. She denies to maintain any basic hygiene during cooking & when my mother tell that he really argue with her with hard ward.
She continuously tells me & my mother as "Selfish, monkey, son of bitch" etc. I front of her father she tells us "Bogus family". Me & my mother both wash own cloth. She leave from home for hours without informing us repeatedly. Now She started to bitten me & throwing articles to me.
She repeatedly threaten us as her father works on Calcutta High court.

As my business not going well, I tried a job, I got one in another state but she reject to go with me.

I want divorce what can I do ?

Kapil Chandna (Expert) 13 July 2015

Reading the facts in your case, I see it can be a case of cruelty and personally I say that when you go before the court na, the problem comes with the evidence part. So if you really want a smooth and easy divorcee better record her behavior and use them before the court of law.

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate
Sunil S Nair (Expert) 14 July 2015
You need solid evidence in court to establish cruelty happening to you record in video and audio which will benefit your case
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 14 July 2015
contested divorce may take years, have the assistance of society, common friends, relative and try for mutual consent divorce.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query