Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Humiliation in apartments

(Querist) 04 August 2022 This query is : Resolved 
I am a tenant in an Apartment at Shaheen Bagh Delhi and Iam 63 years old. Landlord does not stay in my apartment but in other area away.Iam staying in this Apartment for nearly 5 years. There's no dispute with LL. There's a Maintenance charges of Rs.1200 to be paid. This Apartments carry web cam in all floors. It's 7 floor Apartments but only First Floor is approved. Tenenats stay in GF,FF,SF & all owners mostly from Bihar stay in rest of the floor.There was shortage of water & untidy in the Apartments for which I protested & it was decided in my flat that the Maintenance will be paid by the LL as I will pay directly to the LL. From that day these owners humiliate me, shouts at me & use all sorts of languages which hurts. I had already in the process of vacating this flat in the Apartments. Please guide me how to handle till then.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 05 August 2022
No legal issues are involved in the query. If you have other problems also complain to the Dy.Registrar of Coop.Housing Societies concerned. You may bring it to the notice of the association in the General Body meeting.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 05 August 2022

You can change the apartment to avoid daily fights.
Naz Ahmed (Querist) 05 August 2022
Thanks for guiding me by your expert opinion.
Yes We are changing our flat because of two issues
1. Other than the First Floor all other floors are unauthorized and even the Electricity was being distributed through the common meter and there is no other facility in the flat except of the Ground water.
2. There is no Association in the Flats as every month different owners from the unauthorized flats colledt maintenance and the maintenance collected is not accounted as a Maintenance of Rs.1200.00 is collected only in Cash.
3. I want to know can we file a case for the return of the Maintenance amount and thus bring up the humiliation done by them.
Please guide.
P. Venu (Expert) 05 August 2022
The relief that is sought to be pursued has no nexus with your alleged grievances.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query