LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 13 March 2009 This query is : Resolved 
HI Sir,

want to start a proprietory firm in mumbai catering to cab hire and various other services in the transportation arena....could you please elaborate the process of registration, what formalities have to0 be cleared, what are the registrations to be done eg service tax registration,shops and establishment etc....

i intent to provide tyhis serviceas as of now from my house is it possible.....

thanks in advance for the same
Manish Singh (Expert) 13 March 2009
yeah you can operate it from yout residence. open a bank accnt on it's name, get a pan card, service tax regd and shops and establishment regd. that shall be all you need permission from the tourist/transport department.
M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Expert) 13 March 2009
I agree with Mr. Manish nothing more to add.
ARVIND JAIN (Expert) 13 March 2009
"I agree with Mr. Manish nothing more to add".
NEED NOT TO AGREE AT ALL. WHY ???????????????
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 13 March 2009
And you have to buy cars also. Sorry i was just joking. Manish has given a complete opinion
Above learned friends are to some extend correct.
B.B.R.Goud. (Expert) 14 March 2009
you need to register the firm., ned to take permission/approval from Road transport authority, and shall have to register TIN number.
Manish Singh (Expert) 15 March 2009
its a proprietorship concern and not a firm so there are no rules / acts for registration other than shops estab.
Hiralal Das (Expert) 07 April 2009
Thanks all of you the ld. members and the author.
I think your valuable opinions will assist everybody to solve their problem/matter in question properly.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query