25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to obtain consent of a person living abroad

(Querist) 07 November 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts,

There is a case in which the treatment of a woman requires the permission of her husband and also a contract is required where both the couple is required to sign. Now, the husband is living abroad on a work permit. How to obtain his consent in such case. Also please let me know, if any additional document is required.

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Expert) 07 November 2013
You can obtain the signatures of her husband on documents and get it be Notarized,by a Notary, where he resides.
ajay sethi (Expert) 07 November 2013
send the contract papers and other documents to husband for his signature . the said documents should be attested before indian consulate
Rahul Lahiri (Querist) 07 November 2013
Thank you experts,
The present situation is that her husband has sent a scan copy the letter of his consent as well as a copy of the Residential permit of the foreign state. Next I will draw the agreement papers and ask the lady to send it across to her husband so that he can sign the same. In case attestation is required, can you tell me the appropriate authority in Saudi Arabia for this. Her husband is an Indian living on work permit issued by Saudi Arabia.
ajay sethi (Expert) 07 November 2013
indian consulate in saudi arabia
R.K Nanda (Expert) 07 November 2013
nothing to add more.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 07 November 2013
Well advised, nothing more to add.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 07 November 2013
Well advised, nothing more to add.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 07 November 2013
Contact a local lawyer

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query