LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to Handle in the Court on Late arrival?

(Querist) 20 February 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Que.1.Can any expert help me how to handle the court or court staff individually without a Lawyer if I arrive Late to First Hearing does the court gives ex-parte decree even for 2-3 hours Unavoidable Late?
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 20 February 2010
dear Aruna better seek professional assistance from ur local one is here to teach u the skills like that.

if u dont ve any lawyer then seek Legal Aid from the court.
O. Mahalakshmi (Expert) 26 February 2010
No one can help you on this point. But you have to file a memo for ex-parte decree through a Lawyer only.
Khaleel Ahmed (Expert) 26 February 2010
You can inform the court reason for late.If the court has made any exparte orders, you can file appeal at higher court,need not worry.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query