LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to get possesion of a property

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 January 2023 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts,
My father settled a shop (about 250 square feet) ten years ago in favour of me. Documents with me and changed my name in Municipality and Electricity Board. A tenant was there and now with my father's possession last two years. One of his another sons running a cloth shop. He went RDO for cancellation of settlement deed. He has other properties. I am not receiving any rent for last 10 years.
Through RDO and collectorate vide Tamil Nadu Senior Citizen Act. RDO and Collectorate ordered to send Rs. 3,000/per month for his maintenance.
I have sent money by money order which he did not accept for last three (03) months.
I want my property back and last ten years rentals. Please guide me.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 25 January 2023
Whether the property is your father's self-acquired property or is it ancestral property?
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 January 2023
Dear Expert,
I was non-resident Indian , with my money my father has brought. Thanks
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 January 2023
Sear Expert,
It is not ancestral property.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 26 January 2023
You have right over the property. No one can enter it.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 January 2023
Thanks Expert
I will b take further step.
Thanks Indeed.
P. Venu (Expert) 30 January 2023
It appears that you have not disclosed the material facts. There, definitely, are deeper issues. Please post complete facts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now