25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to get poa when unable to sign?

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 January 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Need POA from father to manage/rent out property. However since due to dementia he is unable to sign and also fails to recognise people. How can we get POA in such case?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 04 January 2022
In the circumstances, you can file a petition before the court to appoint a guardian to him either your mother or any of his major children to look after or take over his properties and other matters. Consult a local lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query