Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

How to get my pf amt?

This query is : Resolved 

17 September 2011

Dear All,

My PF No:DL/6508/4582

I submited my dox @ tym of resigning.
Further, it completed one month after submitting my dox.

But i did not get any reply form the company. depsite, giving them reminders over phone.

1) Can i file an RTI?
if so to which address shall i file an RTI
to the Reg PF office or Delhi Pf Office

2) How to trace out my status online and
more over i dont have estb code of my orgn.

Please giv ur valuable answers

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
17 September 2011

1. Yes. You can do so.

2. If you have not code of your establishment then I can tel you. It is DL-6508. It is written with your A/c no. It means first digit is of establishment and second is your no. You can find it from

prabhakar singh (Expert)
17 September 2011

Expert : raj kumar makkad has aptly guided you.

Shailesh Kr. ShahOnline (Expert)
18 September 2011

I have also similar opinion as Raj Sir.

Guest (Expert)
18 September 2011

I agree with Dhri Raj Kumar Makkad.

K.S.SrinivasOnline (Expert)
18 September 2011

I too agree with expert raj kumar makkad.

Chanchal Nag Chowdhury (Expert)
18 September 2011

In case U R not satisfied with the opinion of the experts, U may file a case after notifying the Co. & the PF. Commissioner.

22 September 2011

Mr. Makkad,
Your informatio regarding WEBSITE is not please make it conformed .

22 September 2011

Sir, that is

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x