Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

How to get criminal or civial injuction order? what are the

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
03 April 2018

Because of my Inlaws has the criminal background, how to get a Criminal or Civil injunction order from the court? So that they will not come to my house or come near me to attack or harrass us or my elderly familiy members

P. Venu Online (Expert)
03 April 2018

You have not disclosed any facts suggesting a cause of action.

kmathOnline (Querist)
04 April 2018

Could you please tell me what information you neeD?

Kapil ChandnaOnline (Expert)
09 April 2018


File Injunction suit .... If you satisfy the court you can be granted ex-parte injunction....

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x