How to get back my belongings back from matrimonial house

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
01 August 2018

My litigation on dowry act n domeatic violence going on since more than two years. Just six months ago things were went on settlement way to rejoin matrimonial house. I settled and gone to matrimonial house. Some days spent well, after few days again the mental harrasment started.

My husband denied to take responsiblity of me and my child. He used to quarrell always and says you are working so manage your things your own spent your money on child. I will not give a single things.
On weekends he used to go out for two days n never spent time with ua. His family also ask for my salary either to leave job or give money.

Due to all these mental trauma i decided to leave that place.

Now i would be filing for divorce , it will take time to get rid off.

I want to get my belongings bacj from matrimonial house.
Can u pls suggest me how can i get my things back from matrimonial house on urgent basis through court orders.

Guest (Expert)
01 August 2018

Are you so depraved that you want to take back your bucket mug etc? Then give application after you get divorce from family court asking court to get you back your bucket mug towels etc.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
02 August 2018

Its not about tiny things......its about the car my parents given to them at the time of my marriage, all electronic home appliances, my jewelery and many more.

Evwn i have and i can purchase small things like towel, mug.
Thanks for your worthless advice

Guest (Expert)
02 August 2018

You can claim onlly if you have valid GST bills/VAT bills. If bills are not there, then you cant do much about the things which lie with your in-laws. You should not have simply run away from in-laws house. You should have put all the things in that car and driven it yourself back to your daddys house :-)) Like that you would not be put into trouble searching for valid VAT bills for the articles that you claim were given at time of marriage which does not exist anymore at the time of marriage....

Kumar Doab (Expert)
02 August 2018

After settlement IT takes time to come to normal terms.
After settlement the spouses could not manage the temperament and save the marriage.
If possible ignore trivial issues and save the marriage.
If all efforts have failed keep elders well wishers and your counsel, help groups, by your side.
Prepare list of items and meet DCP (women cell) and seek help.
Discuss in person with your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and share inputs /show the documents/evidence for a considered opinion..
At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.
Check for such counsels at LOCAL Family/civil courts, HC, SC……

Guest (Expert)
02 August 2018

Bills should be in your name, only then you can claim. If it is in your daddaas name or mummas name then you cant claim. Hope this helped...

Kumar Doab (Expert)
02 August 2018

Search similar queries using search option in threads, articles for meaningful and relevant points.
Start from ;
Article under my profile;
Spouse of employee in marital dispute can get copy of ‘Dowry Declaration signed by employee’
and understand what is Gift, Dowry, personal belongings, Stridhan…
The car gifted to husband may……..may be his.
Gifts received jointly may be divided.
After you have become properly informed give another try to save the marriage or resolve amicably or even consider MCD.
Or one you are in court, submit all evidences to court and wait for verdict.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
02 August 2018

Pls post with your ID and you can get many advises and even links

Guest (Expert)
02 August 2018

Giving fake bills will only land you in more trouble. Beware. Another point is Shri Kumar Doab is not an advocate hence I do not recommend you or anybody following his advice.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x