25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to claim an accident

(Querist) 28 October 2011 This query is : Resolved 
on 27/10/2011 my sister and myself ware accident ed by an 4 wheeler immediately i informed to near by police station they put the case against the opposite party under him (owner come driver),(ipc279,337),my sister got sivoer ingury in teeth it was broken the doctors are charged for rs,
25000for her teeth reconstruction can i go with for claim ,my record are good my bike is still 3months old,
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 28 October 2011
yes immediately approach a lawyer with the FIR copy and seek the advise and do the action .
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 28 October 2011
yes, follow the advise Mr.sankar, immediately
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 28 October 2011
File a MVC case with the of an advocate. Valid insurance policy of the 4 wheeler is must otherwise owner of the 4 wheeler will held liable.
Keep all the expenses made by you and your sister for the treatment.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 28 October 2011
Yes rightly advised.
Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 28 October 2011
Do as advised.
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 28 October 2011
Rightly advised.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query