LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

House partition

(Querist) 17 January 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Sir, According to Muslim family law house can divide by physical way for four shares to live in that house individually.Mother is alive, she is not cooperate with me (Son) then can i approach court to divide the house as for law of muslim
P. Venu (Expert) 17 January 2022
Why queries in piecemeal? Please post a concise query.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 18 January 2022
Incomplete and vague information.
It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query