30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

high court decision

(Querist) 04 October 2010 This query is : Resolved 
in a case, in district court i was declared owner of a plot.opposite party go for appeal against it. high court dismissed their appeal.
so for implementation of this order i give copy of hicourt decision to tahasildar to convert 7/12 on my name.but tahsildar is demanding the attested copy of district court judgement.
is it right
Rahul Chaudhary (Expert) 04 October 2010
Please provide to Tehsildar attested copy of the order of District Court as well as High Court to avoid further delay.
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 05 October 2010
The Tahsildar may be correct.
Give him both the orders
Hitender Gaur (Expert) 06 October 2010
Tehsildar is right you should obtained a certify copy of the decision from court and provide him to impliment on the decision of court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query