Upgrad LLM

Harassment by tenants

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
23 November 2017

Our property built in 1935 Tenant staying since 1940 hence can't vacate but they harrase to make modification to way to terrace

Suhail A.Siddiqui (Expert)
24 November 2017

I can get relief from Court, if found legitimate

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
25 November 2017

You should issue notice to the tenant to vacate the premises for renovation failing which may move to the Court of Rent Controller or Civil Judge, as per law, through a local prudent lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x