LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guest ran away without paying the bill

(Querist) 09 June 2024 This query is : Resolved 
My name is Nishant.
I'm working in bar and lounge in Noida.
There was a group of three people came to the bar and made bill amount of ₹19k and they ran away without paying the bill.
I'm trying to contact him he is blocking the numbers. I know his name number and I've cctv footage of them.
Respected seniors,
Please suggest me what should I do ?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 09 June 2024
File a case for recovery of money with the evidence of cctv footage, consult a local lawyer.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 09 June 2024
This is an act of cheating, you can give a criminal complaint against them before Local police which will put pressure on them to pay the amount
P. Venu (Expert) 11 June 2024
In my view, the onus rests with the Manager or the Owner. You need to report to them.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now