Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Grant of acp

This query is : Resolved 

10 September 2019

I had served as a Constable in Chandigarh Police in PB 10300-34800+3200 for 7 years and then technically resigned form the said post and joined as Clerk in Pb & Hr. High Court in the same pay band. My pay also got protected in Pb & Hr. High Court as I had technically resigned from my previous post. Now after the completion of 9 years of my service, whether I am entitled for the 2nd ACP ? ACP is being granted to punjab employees on completion of 4-9-14 years of service.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
11 September 2019

The moment you joined a new post as direct recruit (not on promotion/readjustment) your Right of ACP (1st upgradation) after 10 years from that joining starts

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x