LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Graduattor licence case

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 19 September 2021 This query is : Resolved 
My cousin has filed a property case against me, Graduattor Licence. He has migrated New Zealand in 2001along with his family and staying there since 20yrs. He didn't make any agreement with me. I have ration card , election card, pan card, on the same address. He does not have ration card , pan card, election card on that address. In 2001 my mom gave him cash 3lakhs for the flat, out of which he used 75 % for his marriage and took the flat from MHADA on installment which was paid from his bank. The 10 Rs stamp paper on which he signed and gave my mother was not registered it was only notraised. The judge didn't consider that. My mom is no more. My cousin witness also expired, and my mom witness is 80 yrs he cannot see nor ear properly. Is there any way that I can win the case. In 2011 case was filled. Case was lost in lower court, now I have gone to distric court.
Can u pls suggest.
P. Venu (Expert) 20 September 2021
In spite of my best efforts, I am unable to comprehend the facts or the issue.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query