govt civil tender

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
11 September 2019

A drain project of 50 lakhs constructed by a contractor is inferior quality in 2015.I applied through HC to inspect the quality.HC ordered for proper lab tests to highways authority. Until payment stopped to contractor. The testing authority submitted technical report that the building is in good condition. Payment released. Now it is found on record that cement n steel purchased bills for Rs.25 lakhs for the construction are bogus bills. There are no such traders. HC disposed this case in 2015 itself without knowing this. Can I now challenge the highways report and HC order now?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 September 2019

What is your locus standi Mr./Ms Anonymous?
Commercial query.
You had already engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer for proceeding before High Court, who is well aware about the facts/documents of the case, what is his/her opinion and advise?
It is advisable to show the case file to another local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, second opinion, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu