LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Government jobs aspirant

(Querist) 16 December 2023 This query is : Resolved 
my 10th marksheet has no space between my first name and surname but in other documents have space in my name.it will effect my selection in government jobs?
please tell me
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 17 December 2023
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 17 December 2023
This appears to be change in name, hence you may follow the procedures meant for change of name to rectify the defect.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 17 December 2023
You can file a notarised affidavit if there is only a space between the name and surname in the 10th marks sheet. If it is in all documents then you have to go for Gazette Notification to correct your name.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now