Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gold loan Finance registraion

(Querist) 02 June 2010 This query is : Resolved 
one of my friend doing gold loan business.
We want to know about registration of our firm. we are giving Loan against gold. Suppose gold value is 1,00,000/- Loan eligible is 75,000/- along with 1 % interest every month.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 02 June 2010
What is your query now?
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 03 June 2010
You will have to register your firm with the Asst., Dist., Registrar , who has got authority to issue the money lending license and you have to take the permission from him to lend the money against gold.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query