Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girl agreed for mcd but her brother not.

(Querist) 15 February 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Sir
It was arranged Hindu marriage. I have completed 1.6 years to my marriage. Having mother father and 1 younger brother in my family. Working in MNC as Chemical lead at Jamshedpur..
She is very arrogant and Fall mouth in nature. That why, there was not mutual bond established in between us in 7 months. She left me before 9 months with her brother & mother. After completion of 1 year and 6 months to my marriage when I doesn’t respond her and she not to me. No calls. So she files a complaint in “Social Consular located at Calcutta”. And called me at their. Lots of meetings & arguments happened during last three months. All my non sexual no cooperation & fall mouthed allegation, her threat to suicide was refused by her. Her brother runs on me during conversation in front of consular. “Social consular realized that, this is some strange case. Where girl and her parents dominated boys family. So they suggested for MCD.
Me & girl also wish MCD.She even admit in meeting. I hv recorded the same. But her brother/mother is not agreed for any divorce. My Wife is M.Sc Chemical & currently doing job on 1oooo/- pm.
Consular asked her parents if girl is not willing to go why you forced her for same. The case will come to us or court. Better separate out. It not easy… but this Public Social will not forced her or him to compromise if there are no hopes?
Her Brother asked me 12 lakh for alimony otherwise threat me to take her back. I have a huge personal loan and card lone on me. No huge money to gave them
I’m in JamshedPur. Can she file a case at Culcutta court? I have there threating call recording too in my black berry phone.
Right now no police of court cases till this post.
I got fed up from Jamshedpur to Culcutta trips for these social meeting .
What to do in this situation?
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 15 February 2012
sorry for inconveniences.. due to the pending dispute between admin and experts, no reply to any query till fruitful result.
Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Expert) 17 February 2012
You can file for divorce on cruelty grounds if she is not agree for MCD.
ratan (Querist) 22 February 2012
During Consuling I've I told in front of her father and brother that I'm ready to take you back but on my conditions. But she refused to come on my conditions. Condition are you have to live as per our family norms. After that her brother threats me that I will file a police complain against you that you have physical and mentally tortured to my sister.

Well I’m preparing for A Bail. Would like to know what are the documents required for that?
I have their threatening calls as proof where her brother told us that take my sister else I will take any step which will be bad for you.

Can I get A. bail?
One lawyer told me that you police will immediately arrest you. But some lawyer told me as per new change in law police first investigate the matter then if required take action.
One lawyer told me that don’t go for A bail. First wait for allegation they are applying on you.

All confusions !!!!
V R SHROFF (Expert) 22 February 2012
As Many lawyer you will go more confusions !!!!
All Mind & thought differ. No one think in same pattern:
But all roads have same destination. Just follow fastest, cheapest and easiest, of course reliable one!

498 is temporary harassment for a week: for husband, and a Permanent trouble for wife for years. SHE LOOSE AT THE END.
ratan (Querist) 22 February 2012
Thanks Shroff sir,

Probably my in laws will not file 498a. As I never asked any dowry. But they may file case under sec 323/324/325/326/313/307

What is the precaution should I take under in this situations?
ratan (Querist) 22 February 2012

My lawyer told me that don’t go for A bail now.First wait for allegation they are applying on you. As we don't know the allegations right now ?
ratan (Querist) 22 February 2012
Anyone plz resolved me what to do when cases are under sec 323/324/325/326/313/307

how to tackel this ?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query