Upgrad LLM

Gift of land and building (akram-sakram)

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
20 October 2020

Dear Learned Experts

A group of three people was running an association that is not registered and purchased land which is called Akram-Sakram and constructed a building and carrying their religious activities. Now they want to Gift the land and building to a registered Trust to carry their religious activities.

My queries:
1.Can this land and building be registered at the sub-registrar office
2.Can the trust receive the land and building as a gift or purchase it, and account it in Trust.
3.is 100/- or 200/- stamp duty required for executing the gift deed.
4.How to regularise the Akram Sakram land. Any procedure to follow
5. Any other suggestions are much appreciated.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
20 October 2020

They cannot obtain Akram -Sakram land in the name of an unregistered Association However, obtain EC from the Sub Registrar concerned and then a local advocate for guidance.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
21 October 2020

Unregistered Association with 3 members do not fulfil conditions of an association.
It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary action.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
21 October 2020

Consult local lawyer, show him all related documents and discuss in detail.

Stamp fee is payable as per State Government requirements.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
21 October 2020

Who is having title to the property at present - the unregistered association or the respective individuals?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x