Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

General power of atterny

(Querist) 12 August 2010 This query is : Resolved 
whethere so called general Power of atorney which is done by the person who has aquired the the property from self earning but without concent of his wife, stands legally and binding to the wife after the death of her husband?Whether it stops the wife from her rights to in herit the propety as the only succesoof her husband?
A V Vishal (Expert) 12 August 2010
Is it a will or a power or attorney, I think you are confused. Narrate the correct details.
Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert) 12 August 2010
If it is power of attorney only, it has no legal value after the death of it's executor.
DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (Expert) 12 August 2010
Who has given GPA to whom , pl clearify.
s.subramanian (Expert) 12 August 2010
i agree with arvind
Rajyaguru Maheshchandra ramesh (Querist) 13 August 2010
Shashikumarji, the claimed power of atterny or sale deed is said tyo be done by my sisters husband who died in 83. The claimee is the elederbrother of my sister's husband's sister's husband. My sisters husband died in 1983 and the claim has been raised in 1986.when the court established my sister as the only succeceor to her husbands property. my sisters advocate replied them that this document is fraudulan one. Can you quote any judgment such as ofAppeal (Civil) 1323 0f 2008 by supremecourt of India on 15/2/2008
Rajyaguru Maheshchandra ramesh (Querist) 13 August 2010
Arvindji same opinion was given by abank officer whether any quotable case is known to you? If yeas please mention here.
Thank you for your interest.
A V Vishal (Expert) 13 August 2010
POA cancels upon death of either the executor/Principal or his appointed agent. However, if interest is created viz. if there is transaction of cash paid by the agent to the principal then it is a irrevocable POA and does not revoke unless both the parties do so mutually.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query