Upgrad LLM

Freedom fighter land for saling

This query is : Resolved 

23 May 2017

Dear sir
My grandfather rec a 10 Acer land in 1996 .by govt of maharastra ,he was a freedom fighter . Right now we all register our name in 7/12 . Still our land in varg 2 kabil kaargar,
So I want know how can I sale this land and how I convert it varg 1. Is there any possibility .
A wating for your guidance and rply
Thanking you
Ankur joshi

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
24 May 2017

1. Land allotted by Govt., to a freedom fighter is as a honorarium, for self-sustenance, BUT without any Title-Ownership rights to the freedom fighter.

2. HOWEVER, after 12 years, the land can be converted to "Clear Title" by following due procedure of law, with the office of the local collector.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: http://www.maharashtra-society-help-forum.com

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
24 May 2017

Local rules applicable and terms of allotment need to be referred, discuss with local lawyer.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
24 May 2017

Well Advised

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
24 May 2017

Agree with Experts

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x