Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fraud victim

Guest (Querist) 04 August 2022 This query is : Resolved 
A person who rotates money for interest was know for his work and gained everyones trust in the area so everyone started investing on him for some interest after few years in 2015 he stated money was stuck in IT ill return in no time its been 8 years now he absconded but his family is still living in this area dont understand what to do cant file a case because we cant afford any law official or visit court as my father is too old and im diabetic at young age
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 05 August 2022
File FIR against that person in the police station concerned.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query