LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Forced resignation by Employer

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 08 December 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,

Since the last 5 months all my superiors are trying to demotivate me... not giving any work to me... I am Regional Commercial Manager and just a victim of Corporate Politics. An Assistant RCM is already been appointed three months back. I am just coming to office calmly and put my attendance and sit without any work till the end of office hours. No outstation or Local meetings are allowed to me. My other than salary re-imbursements are stopped. Day by day all the hindrances in my way to work are established.
Now they have not paid my salary for the m/o November 2009 for which all other employees get credit in their Bank account on 3rd December.

I asked many times for the reasons of such behavior of the management towards me from GM – Finanace and even CEO & Vise President of the company. But I never received a favorable reply and always asked to leave the company immediately. I seek written notice but they never give. Notice Requirement is 3 months from both side.

My Official ID was blocked only on 07-12-2009. Toady on 08-12-2009 I have received e-mail from HR on my personal mail ID with a cc to GM Finance and Vice president. It is a transfer intimation as follow:

“Mr. Manoj,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been transferred from DELHI to Head Office effect from 10th December 2009.”

I do not want to go HO as it will be HELL. Please suggest urgently can I place my resignation now with three months notice.

Actually if it was so easy to have a job in hand I would already had resigned a few months back. But to leave a job in short span (I joined 19.05.08) was never seem to be good for my career.

Please Advise!
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 08 December 2009
Such politics is a part and parcel of the corporate sector. Do not lose your confidence and try to join some other company. Meanwhile you join you HO and simultaneously tender your resignation with notice of 3 months. Meanwhile you shall definitely search a suitable company.
aman kumar (Expert) 14 December 2009
agree with raj sir

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :