Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Final decree proceedings in partition suit

(Querist) 12 October 2017 This query is : Resolved 

I got preliminary decree in a partition suit. I applied for final decree proceedings as per the preliminary decree to appoint advocate commission. My counsel did not deposited process for some reasons inspite of reminding by the court and got delayed. My counsel filed restoration petition. My restoration petition for final decree was opposed by the other party. The case was posted for arguments and the same is closed. Now my counsel and myself are waiting for orders for last two months. My final decree application does not attract limitation act and it is an application in a pending suit. Further there is no appeal pending in any court still the trial court is not pronouncing the order inspite of my counsel requesting for order. Why it is delayed for pronouncing the order is not understood by my counsel or myself. Please kindly advise what to do to expedite my final decree proceedings.

Thanking you,

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 12 October 2017
There are possibilities that orders have not been prepared due to workload. May wait for next date.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query