LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Filing of case before the hon'ble high court for stay/ quash

(Querist) 05 February 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Sir/Madam, Kindly guide whether a case before the Hon'ble High Court can be filed Under Article 226 and Cr.P.C. 482 against a baseless order of Central Govt. Servant requiring urgent STAY or QUASHING as it is per contra violating Art. 14 and Art.21? Any other pre requisite provision is there for me to follow .Please help.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 14 February 2021
Move to High Court under Article 226 of the Constitution of India for issuance of a writ of certiorari.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now