LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fast proceedings of divorce case

(Querist) 14 August 2016 This query is : Resolved 
I have filed for divorce in 2014 but still the proceedings is going on. Please suggest with any mode or way or law or ground through which i can appeal for fast proceedings
Kapil Chandna (Expert) 14 August 2016

Seek the directions from the High Court for early disposal of the Case.

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 14 August 2016
court cases are time and cost consuming.

Fastest method is amicable settlement / mutual consent divorce if possible.
adv.bharat @ PUNE (Expert) 14 August 2016
Mutual consent or settlement between the party is solution for your problem.
vamsi (Expert) 14 August 2016
Settle the matter with your spouse and apply for divorce under mutual consent
Adv FAMILY COURT Misra (Expert) 16 August 2016
only fast solution is MCD.
Family court

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query