LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Farmer certificate rejection

(Querist) 12 June 2024 This query is : Resolved 
My husband’s grandfather, father, and he are listed in the government 7/12 index document through inheritance. He applied for a farmer certificate, also filed 8A but the Prant Officer (SDM) rejected the application. The rejection was based on the fact that in 1983, our grandfather inherited the land from his brother, rather than directly from his great grandfather(who passed away early at young age) and my grandfather's entry was recorded 32 years later when big brother was alive.
What steps can we take to obtain the farmer certificate?
Thank you!
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 12 June 2024
The details you have furnished are not proper neither it is understandable.
However you can prefer an appeal against the orders of the commissioner before the appellate authority
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 12 June 2024
Yes. Your question is unclear. The original death certificate of the great-grandfather and Computerized 7/12 and 8A shall be filed before the Revenue Department to get a mutation in Gujarat for your portion of land.
Shiwani Patidar (Querist) 13 June 2024
Thank you for answering, I updated my query.
He filed death certificate of the grandfather and father, Computerized 7/12 and 8A to SDM.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 13 June 2024
Ok. Then a reminder request may be sent to the SDM marking a copy to the District Collector for mutation of your name for your share.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now