Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Family Property Partition

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 January 2018 This query is : Resolved 
My father and his 4 brothers have a 5 acre land in Bhopal 1 acre each . Mutually they have taken TNCP permission for plots project , it is completed. My father is no more. Process of my father's share transfer to us is also done. Now we need to divide plots share from the project from my uncles.
What will be legal process of partition and at what cost in Bhopal this can be done. They are agree for this division.
J K Agrawal (Expert) 07 January 2018
1. simply divide it by a deed. It may attract some stamp duty.
2 File a suit in court for division and get it decided on next date. It is easier, Cheaper Safe and sound.
3 Advocate Fee may Be Rs 5000/- to 5,00,000/-.
Hire an advocate of at least 15 year practice in civil side and he may charge around Rs 50,000/-.for fee.
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 09 February 2018
You can have a partition deed.
Partition suit is also another way.
Compare the cost of each and decide.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query