LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

False molestation fir

(Querist) 20 July 2019 This query is : Resolved 
Mere uncle humari 1 acre agricultural land per 35 saal se kabza kiye huve hai, jiska swamitav puri tarah se hmare paas hai. Jab humne unko kabza chodne ko kha to unhone hum per meri aunty ke dwara police mein chedchad ki jhoothi fir krwa di, police hme thane le gyi. Aaj kal ladies ki sach maani jati h to ghabra kr hmne uncle k sath samjhota kr liya or aunty ne fir vapis le li.
Mere uncle ne kha ki agar age bhi kabza chodne ko khoge to fir se isi case mein fsa denge.
Please tell me
1. Hum apni jamin per kabzaa kaise lein
2. Ched chad ki jhuthi fir se kaise bache
3. Kya jhuthi fir hone se pahle bachne ka koi kanooni upay hai.
4. Kya hum police ya court mein jhoothi fir hone ki sambhavna ka notice de ker kuch rahat le skte hai

Please help us
KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE (Expert) 20 July 2019
Dear Sir,
It involves both civil and criminal matters as such necessary steps may be taken to avoid future complications and try to settle the matter without giving scope to multiple civil and criminal cases.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.
sandeep pilania (Querist) 20 July 2019
Kishan dutt sir, we are trying to settle from many years but uncle refuse everyone,
Now we have no option so kindly give legal solution.
sandeep pilania (Querist) 23 July 2019
Any other expert
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 21 December 2019
Dear sir,

You have no other option but to initiate civil and criminal action against your uncle. There is no law to stop any one from filing case against you, but you should note that false complaint dont maintain in court.


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query