LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

false complaint urgent....

(Querist) 01 August 2011 This query is : Resolved 
i have filed my complaint in women cell n filed domestic voilence against him and his parents who use to harras me torture me mentally n physically both in aid of getting there demands fulfill.
Though my father in govt empolyee(he is reader in delhi unniversity) n he always pay his taxes on time. now he had made complaint against my father in various department saying he is tax evading person.
n marked copies to various university officals also.
my husband is missuing his degree of law as a weapon.he is also involve in various other crinimal matters besides domestic voilence.. he had been working as director in his family bussines being a can i complaint about his proffesional missconduct in bar association .or what else action i can take .pls advice .
DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (Expert) 01 August 2011
Your negative attitude will not help much. More ever since both of you know ins and out of each other so better try to resolve among your selves.
Shashikant V. Patil (Expert) 01 August 2011
What was outcome of DV complaint? If he is a practising lawyer, also file complaint with President , Bar Association.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 01 August 2011
Yes, you could bring case for criminal defamation as well.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query