Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

False cheating charge

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 08 April 2010 This query is : Resolved 
What are the remedies and protections available against someone filing false cheating case ?
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 08 April 2010
If any false case has been filed then first get it dismissed and then file petition for compensation against filing malicious case. Proceeding under section 182 can also be brought.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query