LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fake documents

(Querist) 23 February 2024 This query is : Resolved 
If someone has.make a fake.document and take a flat in SRA building can we put a case of benami property on him or what else we can do to get it's property documents checked
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 24 February 2024
If he has faked the documents to purchase the SRA property then you can make a complaint against him with the police or the DVAC department with details and documentary evidences.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 February 2024
If you have documentary evidence regarding the fake document you can file a case to cancel that fake document or complain to the District Registrar concerned. The District Registrar will conduct an inquiry and on the findings, he will take action u/s/82 & 83 of I.R.Act, 1908.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now