LAW Courses

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )'s Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 7702

+ View Full Profile

Hi,

I am practicing advocate from Gadag in Karnataka and also I am practicing in Gadag.  I am having much experience in legal field.For drafting and online legal solutions.  We are team of experts in legal filed and also real estate. 

I worked as an advocate for Aditya Birla Solar Ltd.,Mumbai,  who are setting solar project at Gadag dist., on behalf of co., we have applied for 109 application i.e., claiming exemption for agrl., land in to NA land. Anybody can contact me for setting up solar projects and for other legal documents.

My Address:                                                

Rajeev S Vadrali, Advocate,Shanti Nivas,Behind KVG Bank Road, Behind Bhargavi wine center road, Hatalageri Naka,GADAG - 582101

Call Me : 9742482247 / 7019017606

mail me : ninnaraj@gmail.com / professionals24x7@gmail.com

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer any type of questions relating to civil, criminal, consumer, and other laws

My area of expertise
    income tax, company law, civil cases, accounts, criminal, labour,accident cases,

My experience in the area (years):
    15

Organizations I belong to:
    self employed

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

• BALA RAJU says : Please clarify me difference between Two survey nu
    Dear sir I have purchased a site in 2018, when I purchased the site the survey number shows 875/2 and all link docs shows same survey no, after that I applied G+1 plan for construction the house, here the plan and proceeding show the Survey no 875/2A&2B kindly clarify me the difference between the both survey numbers which is 875/2 and 875/2A& 2B It's very urgent to me and very important to me

• aarush says : Please answer!!!
    Hello sir...sir I am a student of LLB 1st year and I want to become a tax advocate ....so can I grow myself as a tax advocate ....mujhe kis k pass( senior advocate ya CA ) k pass baithna chahyeh for internship....and my second question is that everyone said k now their is no future for Tax advocate ...people only prefer CA for tax work......if you become tax advocate you only do one or two small task ....that's why i got confused and ask this question from expert like you....please answer !!!

• aarush says : Please answer!!!
    Sir currently I am in II year of LLB and I want to become tax advocate...so how can I start my practise ( first to do internship with senior tax advocate or with CA) and also I want to say that many people said most of the tax market is covered by CA so their is no scope of tax advocate....is that right...? If wrong....please answer that type of work perform by tax advocate and how fresher tax advocate make career in it...please answer..

• Santishkumar says : Query
    Sir,if under 226(3) recovery is made with interst,can after 6 year new Ito ask for more interest on account of mistake in calculation of interest by previous ITO? Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/modify_message.asp?msg_id=856412

• Divakar says : Please
    http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/index.php/topic,8365.0.html http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/-159134.asp

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799