Anonymous

Sir/Mam, I have a undevided property & want to install the electricity new connection in that place, but my partner's are giving the objection for that. They also applied & installed the connection in that place, that time they have taken any confirmation from me, also I hadn't given any objection. So, now can I get the permission from court or any other way to solve it, Kindly guide me for the same.

Answer now

Respective Sir/Ma'am, I have a undevided property and want to install the electricity new connection in that place, but my partner's are giving the objection for that. They also applied and installed the connection in that place, that time they have taken any confirmation from me, also I hadn't given any objection. So, now can I get the permission from court, or any other way to solve it, Kindly guide me for the same.

Answer now

27 July 2018 at 15:05

Right to privacy

Government has put me under surveillance for reasons known only to them.
I filed RTI with home ministry to know the reason but they used mayajaal of bureaucracy to turn away from the query.
I even filed a police complaint but I had to withdraw the complain because of lack of evidence.

I am being subjected to all sorts of abuses by these self-righteous overdogs. They seem to be suggesting to me that they have some sort of right over me, my privacy and my way of life because they have won some election.

I wanted to know whether I can file petition with Supreme Court to restore my rights and will it be costly?

Answer now

Anonymous
27 June 2018 at 21:06

Clubbing of petitions

Can an individual petition filed under 136 be clubbed with a petition filed under by 131, if so, what are some case examples where this has been done?

Answer now

Anonymous
18 June 2018 at 03:22

Writ of mandamus

If decision taken without disposing of representations by State Authorities, legal remedy for rescinding the order with any case law please.

Answer now

Our Housing Complex have applied for drinking water connection with the Hyderabad Metro Water Supply and Sewerage Board. They have agreed to provide Bulk Supply Connection.

As we found the charges levied worth about a one crore for providing connection, which not affordable from our side sought relaxation of norms for payment under certain heads which neither adjustable nor refundable. But got reply that, all charges are levied as per the Board norms and need to pay compulsory, only on RWH Structure consultancy services charges are adjustable.

We wrote to the Government of Telangana and as there's no response from it and due date for the payment as per order has ended.

we seek experts opinion can challenge the orders for relaxation of norms of payments through State Consumer Commission and is there a chance of orders from the commission to government to review the payment orders as requested by us?

Answer now

11 January 2018 at 09:05

Judgement

applied for trb job case and mark was awarded but after final hearing too magistrate postponded the case for 5 days but more than one month over judgement is not issued and no date is given about the case. How long a case can be postponed for judgement alone

Answer now

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x