LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Execution pf adalat court order

(Querist) 24 September 2013 This query is : Resolved 
I got the agricultural land registered in my name after checking all the papers, which were in order. when I did not get the khatha transferred in my name I came to know that seller has got the title by impersonation, inspite of having lokadalat decree in his favour, can I have the lokadalat decree executed and correct the mistake, there is no stay or injunction in the matter.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 24 September 2013
Yes file an application before the concern court file each and every issue .
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 24 September 2013
Impersonation was done at what stage. Whether it was also done in Lok adalat while receiving the decree? Consult local lawyer with all the documents.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query