LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

execution noyice

(Querist) 29 August 2008 This query is : Resolved 
can i get a draft of notice for recovery of certain amount as ordered by the court to opposite party
KamalNayanSaxena (Expert) 29 August 2008
Recovery warrant shall be issued by the court itself in the execution proceeding.
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 29 August 2008
If the court has decreed the suit in your favour for the amount claimed by you or for the amount court deems fit then the next option is to file a Execution Petition. You can download the same from share files section. If the Judgment Debtor is an employee you can seek for the attachment of the salary.
Hiralal Das (Expert) 06 April 2009
Thanks all of you the ld. members and the author.
I think your valuable opinions will assist everybody to solve their problem/matter in question properly.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query