Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Execution in CPC

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 19 July 2011 This query is : Resolved 
I filed a suit in the year 1999 relating to declaration and permanent injunction relating to a boundary wall and 2ft land beside it .The suit decreed ex-party in the year 2001. Last 10 yrs I tried to reconstruct my wall and raise the height of it but failed due to constant resistance from judgement debtor and police refused to help.I can not understand what way I can execute my decree because it is not related to recovery of 'khas possession'.If you have any opinion in favour of execution of the judgement plaese quote actual order and rule of Of Order21 of C.P.C.
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 25 August 2015
anonymous/academic queries can not be answered..

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query