25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ex lover harassing me!

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 April 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Pls help, its very urgent!!

I was in relation with a guy during college days. When i joined job i had severe problem from him as he wanted me to speak to him continuously. he used to abuse me, later i decided to quit and since then he started asking me to come back to relation. i started to lie to him that i no longer go for job any more as he used to threaten me that he would call to office. its been 3 yrs and now he came to know that i lied that i did not go for job. mean while i had taken some money and gifts from him. which i have returned recently all of it. he is been constantly calling every where and harassing to know what happened in detail from last 3 years. He knows clearly from 3 yrs that i am no longer in relation with him. He threatens me to say to all and defame me in society.

Pls help me what to do.
Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert) 24 April 2011
You have a confusing story as Why don't you change your Phone No. You can complaint to police.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 24 April 2011
report to police!
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 24 April 2011
yes, i agree all experts
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 24 April 2011
If your case is genuine give a police complaint.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 24 April 2011
Yes lodging complaint to the police would end the matter easily.
Advocate Sachdev Bishnoi (Expert) 24 April 2011
yes i agree that make a complaint to police as some one is harassing on the telephone and give the details about the phone and the other things.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 24 April 2011
its better to seek help of police.

the actual facts are known to you, you may take help either of your family or your friends.
Guest (Expert) 24 April 2011
Take your parents in to confidence before you make any complaint with the police, as their moral support would also be necessary, as you cannot hide the secret any more from them.
SurenderKumar (Expert) 25 April 2011
It is good to share the matter with your parents and family members and then with them first go to the parents of that guy if it not settled there then go the Mahila Aayog or Mahila Police Station because they can manage the matter without getting registered the case and you will not be defame also.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query