LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Electricity Act, 2003

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 20 February 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Can the verdict of Ombudsman appointed under Sec 42 of the Act be challenged in any Court/Tribunal.
Kirti Kar Tripathi (Expert) 20 February 2011
yes, writ can be filed in High Court challenging the order.
SACHIN AGARWAL (Expert) 22 February 2011
Yes. It can be challenged in Writ before High Court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query