LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

domestic voilence ......

(Querist) 29 July 2011 This query is : Resolved 
I m shikha from delhi. i got married in oct2009. my husband n i had good relations for just few weeks after my marriage.after that he completely forgot his duties......... as an husband he use to beat me ask for dowry pick up quarrel for nothing nor use to allow me to use ph or even move out of house.his parents also use to abuse me n my family like anything situation became worse after i got miscarriage in sept 2010.
On 1st of april things went so out of control that i had to ran away from house to save my life. i went straight to police station where no action was taken on my said complaint.

on 2nd april....i filed my complaint in women cell very next day matter is still pending there even after four months and case has not been registered even after several misconducts by my husband and his family.

Domestic voilence was filed on 20 may.Matter is still pending in court.

My husband had refused to give back my articles, my stridhan n gifts which were given to me by my family in hope of better life,not even my daily use things.he even has left the premisis where he was living i.e:my matrimonial house.

And now in counter blast he has filed a case against me my parents my sister n my auncles u/s 200 of crpc for section 420/406/409/506/120-b/34 IPC where he is hiding fact of dv is still pending n said that he has been cheated various other fault allegations are also made.he is also involved in several other cases which are pending against him in various courts.being a law person he is comitting several offences by using his degree.

It is also noticed that he is also working as director in one of his family buissnes companies . can i make complaint against him in bar council,what action can i take to recover my belonging,and what actions should i take in matter of that fault case u/s 200 of crpc.
Please advice me what to do and how to proceed in whole life is on stake just because of him.

thanking you,

shikha gupta.

M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 29 July 2011
First step you have to forward your complaint to the higher official of police.. View are also not ready to entertain your complaint mean just file a petition before the high court to direct the police for register the case based on your complaint.
shikha gupta (Querist) 29 July 2011
sir '

to which officials can i make my complaint...
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 29 July 2011
If you don't want to reunion with your husband mean just file your divorce petition before the appropriate court, along with an original suit for recovery your things, gifts from your husband's custody. This is the legal way. Suppose any enquiry made by police mean there also you have chamber to recover your things before police officials.
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 29 July 2011
The superintendent of police of your district.
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 29 July 2011
Then about your idea to lodge a complaint before the bar council, its will not be that much effect. Bar council can't interfere with one's personal issues. If he do any misconduct by his profession mean its will be consider your complaint may conduct an enquiry. Unless there is no favour to you.
Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Expert) 29 July 2011
If he is a active participant in the family business wherein he is a partner or director in such business. his complaint can be filed to Bar Council. Rest as experts states can be done but i think before going to highcourt its better to file a private complaint before magistrate that could serve the purpose. and as said if not willing to join up file a case for divorce. and in complaint state regarding all mental tortures and harassment, and all the facts as stated by you
shikha gupta (Querist) 29 July 2011
i dont want to give him divorce ... how can he play with a person life ...he is taking advantage of being a lawyer..what action i can take in matter of section 200 of cr pc
and what kind of relives i can get in domestic voilence which is on 2nd of this month
Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Expert) 29 July 2011
you have already fingers crossed. your husband is trying to aviod you if seen from all the circmnstnces you mention.
If he dosent want to continue and if you wnat to contnue then file a petiiton for conjugal rights under hindu marriage act for cohabitation.
Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Expert) 29 July 2011
petition stating that you wnat to lead a happy married life and wnat to stay with him. after filing this the court may go for mediation. lets hope for good. just try it and if you r aginst all this then you can certainly sue him civily and criminaly . as stated by our expert Tom Advocate.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query