Documents

Dear experts I have two queries : (1) Any copies of documents raken on record by court can be proved. (2) An complaint / application given to employer and as a receipt copy duly stamped by employer but not signed have any value.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)

Copies of documents cannot be produced as evidence, you have to file the original in court or you may file certified copies of documents in court for evidence. Another acknowledgement of any document has to be stamped and signed by the employer. Only stamped copy of the complaint has no value. There are chances that he may deny that he had given any acknowledgement.

rajuOnline (Querist)

The stamp affixed is of the institution on the complaint like normaly even in bank the official stamps on receipt with out signing.

What are the facts? What is the context?

rajuOnline (Querist)

Facts are that I submitted complaint to employer and as a receipt of complaint the same was stamped but not signed.

If you can produce original of the copy at the time of evidence, it is admissible
Unsigned document has no evidentary value.
Be specific to your query if it is a real story.

rajuOnline (Querist)

Dear Dr.JC original complaint was submitted to employer and it's carbon copy duly stamped as receipt is with me.

×