Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Divorce case

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
25 January 2016


i am upto file divorce petition within 1 month .in this duration i am also seeking to buy a property om my own .

query .

will my wife be entitled to have share in it

Adv. Yogen KakadeOnline (Expert)
25 January 2016

Answer is .. yes.. provided the court orders so.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
25 January 2016

Your wife has no share in your property in your name during your life time.

25 January 2016

Agree with experts

laxmikanthOnline (Expert)
28 February 2016

You can purchase any property in your name with your self earnings, it can be your self acquired property. Your wife have no right at all over it, even if she continued to be your wife. She can claim only maintenance from you, if she is a dependent.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x