Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce by husband- procedure and form

(Querist) 09 April 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir, My marriage period is 33 years, I wish to take divorce from my wife is living separately from last 17 months, pls give your guidance about procedure and forms and attachements of is required. Thanks S P Goel Delhi 9810101999
Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert) 09 April 2012
Without knowing the cause of such break after such a long married life,it is difficult to advice.
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 09 April 2012
Dear Mr. Goel
you should contact with a lawyer personly.
S P Goel (Querist) 10 April 2012
Dear sir, thanks for reply s pgoel delhi
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 10 April 2012
The case has to be filed on the facts and merits.

Contact a good advocate to draft the divorce petition for you.


Shonee Kapoor
S P Goel (Querist) 15 April 2012
Respected sir,
thank you very much sir

thanks and best regards
s p goel

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query