This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
09 August 2020

gud afternoon,
can we file first complaint against sister-n -law.
Sir can u suggest m a gud advice ..she has already said I will never take any responsibilities of his family as well as urs( brother).. n when we went to pick her on there also she told I will not stay with him and his family n it's only my baby....she said each n everything in ridiculously way in front of her own family as well as our 15-20 members .now she came at home without any information n always create a drama at home ... She opnly said tht I will stay here only spoil your lyf I don't have any mean from my husband or his family n her family is also support her..they talked in abusing language with my brother..please suggest me a better opinion because I want to save my famly .her family also want to get rid.of from her

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
11 August 2020

It seems there is no adjustment between your sister in law and your family.

She seem to be not in a mood to cooperate, live with your family.

Any legal step may complicate the situation, first try to have amicable settlement with the help of society, friends, and relatives of both sides.

If no result, discuss with local lawyer, and file case for divorce.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
13 August 2020

Please avoid SMS language.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
13 August 2020

Please avoid SMS language.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



IPC Grand Course     |    x