25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 07 December 2009 This query is : Resolved 

My brother married three years back, He also got a daughter also. But her wife not living with him since one year. after marriage also she lived with him for three months only. Whenever he ask her why u r going to ur parents home. she is telling i dont want to live without my parents. whenever she comes to my brother's home she start to quarrel for silly reason & go to her parents home. i informed one Karnataka Govt. Agency Vanitha Sahayavani. They also found her mistake & told her to goto my brothers home. for that also she not came. 1 year back she has gone to her parents home. she never come again, she is refusing to come. then my brother applied for diverce. but she not received notice issued by Court.she refused to take (three times)further what we have to do sir, please guide us.


Kundan Kr. Singh (Expert) 07 December 2009
matter is sub -judice.court will take approprite action ie. exparte oder.
N RAMESH. (Expert) 07 December 2009
Why court notice is not served on her. If she refused to receive it, then the notice is deemed to have been served on her and the Court will proceed further to pass order.
prakash vathore (Expert) 07 December 2009
if the notice is refused then it amounts to a good service and court will proceed with the matter and will passed the ex-party order.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 07 December 2009
You can pray before the court to adopt alternate measures of service like publication in the news paper and even if she do not appear before the court despite of publication then she shall be proceeded with ex-parte and accordingly case shall be decided.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query