Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 26 January 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Sir,
I filed a divorce suit u/s 13(1) of HMA on 03/11/2006 before Ld. ADJ at Katwa court. My wife transferred the suit to the court of Ld. ADJ at special court Durgapur in January 2008. She filed a pitition for litigation cost u/s 24 of HMA in February 2008 but the suit had rejected as she is a parmanent staff nurse of a primary health center under West Bengal Govt. There was no judge from 31/12/2009 to 03/05/10.
Now on 23/09/2010 she again filed a petition for maintenance of our 5 and 1/2 years old daughter u/s 24 and 26 of HMA.
Till 24/01/2011 she has not filed Written Statement for the divorce suit and my lawyer told me I have to disposed off the case u/s 24 then I can proceed for the divorce case.
My question is it true? If not please advice me and told me the maximum time to submit written statement.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 26 January 2011
You have repeated the same query.
Amit Minocha (Expert) 27 January 2011
30days and upto 90 days if Court permits

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query